- Thorough and comprehenseive eye exams, which include a determination of your glasses and/or contact lens prescription, an evaluation of how your eyes work together, an internal and external evaluation of the health of your eyes, and tests to check your eye pressure, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
- Advanced technology, including digital retinal photography and corneal topography.
- 1-year eyewear warranty and contact lens buy-back guarantee.
- Committment to offering the highest quality lens materials, such as digital (freeform) progressive lenses and premium no-glare lens coatings.
- Distinction as one of only a few practices in the surrounding areas to offer Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT), a non-surgical alternative to glasses and daytime contact lenses.
The office of Dr. Christopher Frame, serving Oak Park and Elmwood Park, IL looks forward to serving you and your family for many years to come.
Find out how we can serve you through our site:
- Monday:10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday:10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday:10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday:10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday:9:00 AM - 1:00 PM